- First Degree in Management Studies/Accounting or ACCA Fundamental Level/ CIA Certification.
- Two (2) years experience in auditing and accounting
Reporting to the Senior Internal Auditor, the incumbent will provide administrative support to the Internal Audit Department and perform operational and financial audits based on a structured audit plan of activities to ensure adherence to internal policies and procedures.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Working knowledge of ACL and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of accounting and internal control systems and procedures.
- Good knowledge of audit techniques and working paper preparation.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems and general accounting.
- Good knowledge of standard office procedures and practices.
- Good communication skills.
- Good human relations skills.
- Detail conscious and tenacity.
- Excellent administrative skills.
Applications with detailed resumes should be sent by November 24, 2020 to:
Jamaica Urban Transit Company Limited
Michael Manley Drive
P.O. Box 575