MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Four (4) subjects at GCE O’ Level/ CXC General Proficiency level including English Language and Mathematics.
- Two (2) years working experience in a related position.
Reporting to the Senior Cashier the incumbent will be required to receive, count and record the proceeds of ticket sales and other cash transactions and balance all transactions on a daily basis.
The successful candidate should also possess:
- Sound knowledge of the FareOn system.
- Sound knowledge of JUTC’S cash security policies and procedures.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong mathematical skills and must be detailed oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Applications with detailed resumes should be sent by February 05, 2021 to
Jamaica Urban Transit Company Limited
Michael Manley Drive
P.O. Box 575