MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Five (5) years experience in maintenance/repair operations, including at least Two (2) years at a supervisory level.
The Central Maintenance Superintendent will be responsible to plan,
coordinate and supervise the fabrication, modification, repair and
overhauls of major components and parts for all vehicles and equipment in
addition to major overhauls of buses and major body repairs.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Sound knowledge of automotive technology and body repair techniques
- Sound knowledge of maintenance management including related standards and regulations
- Sound knowledge of safety regulations and procedures for workshop operations
- Good knowledge of training methods
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Good analytical skills and sound judgment
- Good time management skills
Applications with detailed resumes should be sent by April 20, 2021 to:
Jamaica Urban Transit Company Limited
Michael Manley Drive
P.O. Box 575