The Duty Manager will be responsible for directing and managing the entire night operations to include Bus, Maintenance, Cash Office and other related systems and processes to ensure the smooth operation of the Company and provide a linkage between senior management and operations and to ensure that service standards and operational objectives are met.
The successful candidate should also possess:
- Sound knowledge of bus operations.
- Sound knowledge of first aid, safety and emergency techniques/procedures.
- Sound knowledge of customer service techniques and standards.
- Dynamic personality and strong leadership skills.
- Excellent human relations, counselling and dispute resolution skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and must be detailed oriented.
- Strong problem solving skills and must be able to prioritize task.
- Good judgement in emergency and other stressful situations.
- Exceptional time management, task delegation and critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Applications with detailed resumes should be sent by July 05, 2021 to:
Jamaica Urban Transit Company Limited
Michael Manley Drive
P.O. Box 575