MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- BSc. Degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management or equivalent qualification.
- Ten (10) years experience as a manager in operations management of which at least Five (5) years in charge of a business unit or a major cost centre.
The General Manager is responsible for delivering a safe, clean, courteous and reliable public transport service that meets the requirements of commuters along assigned routes, and maintaining optimal levels of operational efficiency, productivity and cost-effectiveness in the utilization of all resources allocated to the depot.
The successful candidate should also possess:
- Strong leadership and motivating skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Sound knowledge of fleet management.
- Knowledge of logistics and scheduling.
- Well developed human relations and negotiating skills.
Applications with detailed resumes should be sent by May 17, 2019 to:
Jamaica Urban Transit Company Limited
Michael Manley Drive
P.O. Box 575
Note: While we thank all applicants for their interest, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.