MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Four (4) subjects at GCE O΄Level/CXC General Proficiency level, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificate in Human Resource Management or any other equivalent qualification.
- At least Two (2) years working experience in a related position.
The incumbent among other activities will be required to perform administrative functions, make arrangements for the provision of health and other benefits to employees and maintain the required human resource records.
The successful candidate should also possess:
- Knowledge of the company’s human resource policies and procedures.
- Understanding of the Collective Labour Agreements within the company.
- Understanding of local labour laws.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent human relations skills.
Applications with detailed resumes should be sent by February 05, 2021 to
Jamaica Urban Transit Company Limited
Michael Manley Drive
P.O. Box 575