MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management or any related discipline with a Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- At least Five (5) years working experience in a related job.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for coordinating and executing the recruitment & selection process for all employees in addition to the management of the human resources information system as well as staff welfare and compensation.
The successful candidate should also possess:
- Sound knowledge of human resources policies
- Sound knowledge of Jamaica Labour Laws
- Sound knowledge of interviewing and assessment techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent counselling and human relations skills
- Sound judgement and excellent administration skills
- The ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Excellent interpretative and analytical skills and must be detail oriented
- Excellent time management and organization skills and must be highly confidential
Applications with detailed resumes should be sent by April 27, 2021 to:
Jamaica Urban Transit Company Limited
Michael Manley Drive
P.O. Box 575
Note: While we thank all applicants for their interest, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.