The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the human resource function in the Depot in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that staffing levels are maintained
- The provision of adequate health, welfare and administrative services.
- Providing depot management and supervisory employees with expert advice and assistance on human resource and employee relations matters.
- experience in a related position
Education, Training & Experience
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Human Resources/Business or a related field
- At least three (3) years working experience in a related position
- Training in Industrial Relations Practices
- Must possess extensive knowledge of Jamaican Labour Laws including the Labour Laws and the Labour Relations and Industrial Disputes Act (LRIDA).
- Must possess excellent analytical ; problem solving and decision making skills
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite
- Excellent human relations and counseling skills
- Strong ethical standards
- Detail oriented and must be highly confidential
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
Applications with detailed resumes should be sent by August 24, 2020 to:
Jamaica Urban Transit Company Limited
Michael Manley Drive
P.O. Box 575