MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Certificate of Legal Education
- Two (2) years related working experience in a public or private sector organization
- At least one (1) year experience in personal injury litigation
The incumbent will be responsible for providing assistance in legal advice, opinions and recommendations to safeguard the lawful privileges and interests of the Company.
The successful candidate should also possess:
- Sound knowledge of contract law, personal injury law, commercial law, company law and public transport legislation and regulations.
- Sound knowledge of policy pronouncements governing the JUTC’s operations.
- Sound knowledge of litigation practice and procedure.
- Sound knowledge of legal drafting and interpretation.
- The ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Applications with detailed resumes should be sent by December 20, 2021 to:
Jamaica Urban Transit Company Limited
Michael Manley Drive
P.O. Box 575