MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Associate Degree in Marketing and Sales, Business Administration or equivalent qualification.
- Three (3) years working experience in a similar position.
The incumbent will assist in developing marketing and sales programmes for Smartercards, bus advertising and any additional revenue streams that may be developed over time and perform general administrative support functions for the Marketing and Sales Manager.
The successful candidate should also possess:
- Sound knowledge of marketing and sales techniques.
- An understanding of relevant computer applications including presentation, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Good knowledge of market research methodologies and the public transportation industry.
- Excellent human/public relations and presentation skills.
- Good analytical and creative skills.
- Good project management and coordinating skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Applications with detailed resumes should be sent by July 27, 2020 to: “Recruitment”
Jamaica Urban Transit Company Limited
Michael Manley Drive
P.O. Box 575
Note: While we thank all applicants for their interest, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.