MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Four (4) subjects at GCE O’ Level/ CXC General Proficiency level including English Language and Mathematics.
- One (1) year working experience in similar position.
- Certificate in Inventory Management would be an asset.
Reporting to the Stores Supervisor, the incumbent will be responsible for issuing, receiving spare parts, supplies, office products and other goods and maintain related records in addition to verifying and recording all receipts and issues of fuel at the depot.
The successful candidate should also possess:
- Sound knowledge of relevant computerized inventory management control system.
- Sound knowledge of safety procedures.
- Good mathematical skills and must be detailed oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Applications with detailed resumes should be sent by February 05, 2021 to
Jamaica Urban Transit Company Limited
Michael Manley Drive
P.O. Box 575