MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualification
- Two (2) years working experience in Inventory Management
- Sound Knowledge of Inventory Management and Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
The incumbent will be responsible for the administration of the Maintenance Management System and ensure that the required spares are obtained by working closely with the Procurement Department and Central Stores.
The successful candidate should also possess:
- Sound knowledge of relevant Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent understanding of the maintenance process.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Good training skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Good organizational skills.
Applications with detailed resumes should be sent by November 17, 2020 to:
Jamaica Urban Transit Company Limited
Michael Manley Drive
P.O. Box 575