MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Geography, Urban and Regional Planning or equivalent qualifications.
- One (1) year working experience in a related field.
The incumbent will conduct relevant research and perform data analyses to inform daily decision-making and shape transportation plans and policies geared at improving the Company’s operational efficiency and service delivery.
The successful candidate should also possess:
- Excellent knowledge of research methods and questionnaire design
- Sound knowledge of public transport logistics
- Sound knowledge of the geography and street network of the Kingston Metropolitan Transport Region
- Excellent planning and analytical skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Competent in ArcGIS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good presentation development and delivery skills.
- Good analytical and creative skills.
- Good time management skills.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Applications with detailed resumes should be sent by August 12, 2020 to:
Jamaica Urban Transit Company Limited
Michael Manley Drive
P.O. Box 575