MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Management Studies or Industrial Engineering
- Five (5) years working experience as a middle manager in operations or a related
Reporting to the General Manager, Depot Operations, the Depot Operations Manager will be responsible for supervising bus operations and related systems and processes to provide safe, courteous and reliable transportation services along all routes assigned to the Depot.
The successful candidate should also possess:
- Sound knowledge of the road network of the Kingston Metropolitan Transport
- Strong problem solving skills and good judgement
- The ability to lead and motivate staff
- Ability to use data to establish and analyze trends
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Highly confidential
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate staff at various levels
- Excellent Communication skills
- Must exhibit strong leadership and management skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously in a fast paced and highly complex work environment
- Sound knowledge of all codes, regulations, policies and procedures related to bus operations.
Applications with detailed resumes should be sent by July 06, 2020 to:
Jamaica Urban Transit Company Limited
Michael Manley Drive
P.O. Box 575
Note: While we thank all applicants for their interest, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.