The incumbent will be responsible for providing assistance in legal advice, opinions and recommendations to safeguard the lawful privileges and interests of the Company.
The successful candidate should also possess:
- Sound knowledge of contract law, personal injury law, commercial law, company law and public transport legislation and regulations.
- Sound knowledge of policy pronouncements governing the JUTC’s operations.
- Sound knowledge of litigation practice and procedure.
- Sound knowledge of legal drafting and interpretation.
- The ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Applications with detailed resumes should be sent by May 17, 2020 to:
Jamaica Urban Transit Company Limited
Michael Manley Drive
P.O. Box 575